The Supplementals are an additional choir experience within Voices Rock. The Supps take on more performances – sometimes rather suddenly – and perform additional songs beyond the choir’s repertoire. It’s a fun and challenging commitment.
Membership is limited, and subject to prior approval. Here are the general requirements:
- Must have a strong singing background (high school or college choir, etc).
- Ability to read music: Specifically understanding rhythm and note values as well as basic melodic reading.
- Must be able to move at a quick pace and handle more difficult music than our main choirs.
- Must have good vocal range and be flexible in voice parts.
- Must be able to blend well (i.e. no overwhelming vibrato, too loud or singing over others, and advanced listening skill set).
- Availability to attend most rehearsals and performances. Things come up quickly. We need quick responses and willingness to be flexible.
- Must sing in the Park Hill, Highlands or Colfax @ The Sie choirs.
If you meet all of the above requirements, and are interested in pursuing membership, please reach out to Jill Teas directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.